This website, www.neighborhooddevelopment.com (the “Site”) has been established by The Neighborhood Development Company, LLC (“NDC”), and the materials and related links posted on the Site are provided for general informational purposes only and are intended for those over 18 years of age.
How We Collect Information:
Our website collects information from the following sources:
- Forms, inquiries, applications, or like
Types of Information Collected:
We collect the following information:
- A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Internet and/or other similar network activity
- Browsing history, search history, IP address, operating system, browser type, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
The Site is not intended for minors and does not knowingly collect information from minors.
How We Use the Information:
Including, but not limited to:
- monitor or improve the Site;
- administer the Site’s systems;
- customize the content of the Site;
- comply with and monitor compliance with our Terms and Conditions of Use and other applicable agreements and policies;
- generate information for marketing purposes;
- contact You about changes to the Site, its services, the Terms and Conditions of Use, or other policies related to the Site; and
- other purposes as disclosed on the website or consistent with the purposes of the site and/or to better serve visitors of the Site.
If You supply us with Your mailing address or e-mail address, You could receive periodic mailings and/or e-mails from us. If You supply us with Your mailing address or e-mail address but do not wish to receive mailings from us, please send a removal request in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Your e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable. In addition, we could, in some situations, use Your e-mail address, mailing address or phone number to contact You.
Non-personally identifiable data collected is accessible by certain NDC personnel as well as certain third-party Website designers and personnel involved with the third-party service that hosts the Site.
Except as described herein, NDC will not sell, rent, share or in any way disclose to third parties any personally identifiable information about You, such as Your name, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone number, and other personal information which You might voluntarily provide to NDC, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or to protect the rights or property of NDC. Third parties could have access to Your personal information for the purposes of data analysis and marketing at the request of NDC and on its behalf.
Although NDC uses industry-standard practices to protect Your privacy, we do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personally identifiable information or private communications will always remain private. NDC also cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communications or data transmitted to or from NDC via the Site or e-mail.
Accordingly, NDC is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. For more private communication, You can choose not to give NDC any information over the internet and contact NDC by telephone at the telephone number for the website Coordinator provided on the Site or at the information is provided below.